Creation is the engine of development

listopada 09, 2019

Hi! It never crossed my mind that I would ever have a blog that I don't write in my native language. I hope you'll forgive me for my mistakes - I'm still learning! 

So today I welcome you with my first post where I will write briefly who I am! My name is Maria, I come from Poland and currently nothing gives me more joy than painting with watercolor and drawing in procreate.

Today it's been exactly two months since I founded my shop on etsy and today I have more than 50 sales! So I decided to create a blog - a little bit because I would like to have a souvenir during my first experiences!

On the blog I will try to develop together with you - for the moment I have created 14 sets of stamps for you for Procreate! Stamps are a great way to create something completely new. Depending on the occasion, you can use the stamp to decorate your own graphics and designs in a very fast way.

For many of you it's also an opportunity to create your own textile patterns - for me it's an amazing way to do something quite your own with semi-finished products created by another artist!

Remember that I am always at your disposal - don't be afraid to write - I love to do it! If you have any ideas for kits that aren't there yet, leave a comment. See you next time!

Sprawdź też

0 komentarze